Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Ha ha ha

I need to do more laughing out loud. I think we all need to do a little more laughing out loud. It makes us feel better. Remember the last time you saw a funny movie, a REALLY funny movie? Wasn't it great? Remember the last time you laughed so hard, you cried? Fun, right? A good sense of humor is a quality that I admire most in a person. Sometimes I think we all get caught up in life, work, politics, etc. and we forget to stop and just enjoy life. So your mission today is to laugh! I mean have a good laugh. Look around you, listen to your kids (they always have something funny to say), do a crazy dance and laugh at yourself, call your funniest friend, go to a movie or watch a comedy on tv if necessary, leave a comment with your funniest joke to share... Find the funny, and then remember how it feels and spread it around for the rest of the day.
LOL - go ahead!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ate a Clown once, It tasted Funny!

Anonymous said...


... "and five miles west to the tree farm!" - gm