Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Simple Life



I bought Bella this t-shirt today. The photo doesn't do it justice. The pink dress and ballet shoes are sparkly and the tiny dog is doing the same ballet move as the girl. I bought it because when Bella saw it, her face lit up like fireworks on the 4th of July and she gasped. I asked her if she wanted it and she said, "Oh yes Mommy. It's beautiful, just BEAUTIFUL!" 

It was such a magical moment. Something so simple.  She was overjoyed. The simple things should make us happy.  I've learned more about life from her in the past 4 years than I have in my 40. 

She is beautiful, just beautiful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right. You are right. She is just beautiful ...and her mommy, too! - gm

Anonymous said...

I saw that tee in Sunday's Old Navy circular, so cute! I wonder if it comes in Lily's size :)

Anonymous said...

this is precious. What a great idea to Blog. I have some of the same expierences with my daughter and it truly warms your heart to tell these stories.